Guests with Dogs
We know your dog is part of your family and, understandably, you want to bring them with you when you're staying away from home - they deserve a holiday too, after all.
We welcome well-behaved dogs with their owners in our courtyard rooms (standard twin and double) for a nominal charge of £5 per night.
We respectfully ask that guests observe a few house rules:
- Other than your room, the only other area dogs are allowed, is in the Stables Bar;
- Do not leave your dog in your room if it is prone to barking or is likely to become agitated or destructive;
- Dogs may be walked in the hotel gardens on a lead. There is a dog walking route at the rear of the hotel if you wish to exercise your pet off its lead and staff can advise on safe walks further afield;
- Any fouling must be bagged and disposed of in the waste bins behind the wall of the main car park;
- Please be respectful of other guests.
We hope you and your four-legged friend have a super time.